Sunday 6 September 2020

Getting Over Full Set Syndrome


Do you suffer from full-set syndrome? I know I do. Especially when it comes to inks!

I have the full set of Catherine Pooler's amazing inks. But I find myself reaching for the same 6 bright and happy colours a lot. Like ALL the time.

So like I've seen watercolour artists do, I created a colour chart and mixed the 6 colours to create new tones, and then used these blended colours to inkblend, stamp and watercolour these fall cards.

 Even if don't suffer from full set syndrome, there still might be times when this technique of mixing inks is useful, like if you are travelling or having a crafty day with friends and you can't take all your inks with you!







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for showing how you made your color chart. I love your enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.