Thursday 25 June 2020

Happy 21st Birthday!


Today is my son's 21st birthday (how did THAT happen?! LOL!) 



Masculine cards are a challenge for me, but as soon as I saw the Sweet Ride set from Penguin Palace Stamps, I knew what to make! 


I started by stamping and die cutting the front of the card. I coloured it with Copics. I also created a 'scene' by inkblending a road, some hills and a sunrise (using i-crafter Cosmic Rays stencil). I kept the background all in gray so that the car would really stand out.

I personalized the license plate with his initials and XXI (21).


One of the things I loved about the stamp set is that it has the back view of the car as well. I created a pop-up card so that I could have the car heading down the road to the future.

I used Concord & 9th Tall Type Alphabet and Numbers for the inside sentiment.



1 comment:

  1. Wow Ardyth this is amazing - a fabulous card for a special birthday. Love the grey background to the front of the card, and the rear view of the car on the inside
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.