Saturday 9 May 2020

Hello Gorgeous!





Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Laurie (virgo5). I chose this project as my inspiration:



I focused on Laurie's:
-colours (purple and white)
-stamped background
-hanging-over circle

I changed:
-made it a card
-occasion 
-no image on the 'tag' portion
-more yellow/orange

I cut a card base so that the front was 3 inches wide rather than 4.25 inches.

I stamped two layers of Altenew Fabulous Florets in Flirty Fuschia and Grape Crush on the card front, as well as the flower centre in Tiki Torch.

I blended the two purple inks onto the inside of the card so that it's visible from the front. I lightened it to white for space to write on the insdie.

I created my own sentiment using Pinstripes and Frosted Garden and stamped it onto a white circle.

I used Tiki Torch ink direct to paper on a slightly bigger circle die cut and then glued it so that only half is visible from the front of the card.


When I finished with this intense card, I made another card with a lighter look. Lots of white space, and one pretty flower with a couple of leaves. 





2 comments:

  1. lovely cards both of them x keep safe and virus free

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning cards Ardyth - love the vibrant colours of the first, and the 'different' fold. The second one is so sweet and elegant in it's simplicity.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.