Saturday 28 March 2020

Tips for Producing Multiple Cards - Christmas Blessings

click here for my 30 Days Colouring post.

Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Betty (gabbygal).

I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on Betty's:
-red patterned background
-die cut red flower with green leaves
-swirl
-sentiment strips

I changed:
-season/occasion
-1 strips horizontal instead of 2 diagonal
-swirl as part of the background
-white accents instead of black

I made 30 of these cards for my Church Christmas Card project. Here's a video:



1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am inspired to get those Christmas cards for 2020 done during quarantine! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.