Tuesday 24 March 2020

4 Cards using Pretty Pink Posh Crocus Stencil

click here for my 30 Days Colouring post.


Today I have 4 cards made with the new Pretty Pink Posh Crocus stencil. This stencil has several crocuses (croci?!) on it as well as leaves and I chose the biggest, most open flower for my cards, as well as some pretty pastel Catherine Pooler inks.


I started by creating a little scene of flowers and then added a die cut Eyelet Border along the left side. I stamped my sentiment with dark Gray ink.




The other three are all basically the same card, just with different colours. I blended ink through the same crocus and then cut it with a Scallop Circle die.

I added little sentiments from Animal Signs, and 3 little matching jewels for each one.

I popped the circles up over white panels that had been blended with fresh green ink, fading toward the top.

It's Easter theme week at Pretty Pink Posh and all items in the Easter Category are on sale! (sorry, this Crocus Stencil isn't one of them).


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful work Ardyth - these are exquisite!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.