Thursday 13 February 2020

One Background Stamp, Seven Cards


I had some time the other day to make a few cards, get this, just for fun! lol! I re-discovered this Quilting Stitches Background Builder stamp and immediately thought of a number of different ways to use it. I've got a link to my video below, and a close up of each card, listing the other AJVD goodies I used.


Daisy Die Set, Grande Greetings: Celebrate

Delightful Daisy Jr Die Set, Delightful Sentiments

Delightful Daisy Jr Die Set, Delightful Sentiments


Delightful Daisy Jr Die Set, Sentiment Strips 2.0 Die Set, Delightful Sentiments

Swirly Vine Die Set, Delightful Daisy Jr Die Set, Delightful Sentiments

Grande Greetings: Love

Sentiment Strips 2.0 Die Set, Delightful Sentiments




Here's a video:






3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous post! I love seeing the different ideas for that background stamp. They are all beautiful and so different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pink and black one best - thanks for the great video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are some of the most creative and clever backgrounds I’ve seen lately. They sure are inspirational! Keep up the great work, Ardyth. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.