Saturday 22 February 2020

Happy Birthday Ellen!


Today is Ellen Hutson's birthday and the Design Ambassadors are throwing a little Instagram Party! We'd love it if you would join us too! Just post a birthday card for Ellen on Insta and use #happybirthdayellenhutson so she will see it!

I used Mondo Peony, one of the first EBE sets I ever purchased - I still love these big bold blooms, but I wanted a new way of colouring it.

I created 3 panels of Copic marker stripes - one for the flower, one for the leaves and one for the sky, and then spritzed them all with Avery Elle Clear Shimmer Spray (such a pretty finishing touch!).

Then I stamped and die cut the flower and leaves and stamped a sentiment from Totally Random Sayings Vol 3.

Happy Birthday, Ellen! I hope you have a fabulous day and a wonderful year ahead!


1 comment:

  1. what a great way to 'colour' the image Ardyth - love the soft result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.