Sunday 2 February 2020

FS678 - Thanks


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, JJ Barrett (IndigosMom).

I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on JJ's:
-all-over floral theme
-thanks sentiment on a banner

I changed:
-die cuts instead of stamping
-no leaves
-no text in the background

I started by die-cutting 12 flowers - I love that this die has the matching flower centres attached!

I blended ink onto each one with a sponge dauber and then spritzed them all with Avery Elle Clear Shimmer Spray.

I popped them up on a white panel and then used just the smaller flower centres, which I had coloured with a black marker.

Then, I took the two-piece banner and taped them together. I hid the seam underneath the N of the two-piece thanks die, and then glued the 2 pieces close enough together that you can't really tell that it's not one piece.


2 comments:

  1. Another amazing thank you card, you have had so many great ones lately. You are reminding me I need to replenish my stash of them. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this Ardyth - so simple yet so very effective. A great CASE of the original
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.