Thursday 23 January 2020

Customizing Stamped Images - Lunar New Year Card


Remember last week's video about customizing stamped images? It included this card with 2 mice holding a present.



I made two easy changes to the image to create a Lunar New Year's card to celebrate Saturday's arrival of the Year of the Rat.

I made the sign into a lucky money envelope. And I thickened the tails to look more like rats.

I embossed a gold heart on the envelope and I popped the image up on a panel of white cardstock that had been blended with 2 colours of red ink and one shade of brown for depth. I also spritzed the background with Avery Elle Clear Shimmer spray.

If you missed the video, here's a link:



3 comments:

  1. Adorably cute and clever, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card - great idea - love the background too

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great adaptation of your stamp image Ardyth - love this fabulous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.