Saturday 26 October 2019

Christmas Greetings


Here's a blue-Christmas card that I made using the new Snow stencil from Pretty Pink Posh.

I masked off one snowflake and created my own pattern with 3 different shades of blue Catherine Pooler inks. I love that there's enough room between the snowflakes on the stencil to be able to easily do this!

I used the new Scrapbook.com domed foam blenders and wow! are they SMOOOOOTH!

When I finished the panel, I then blended 2 shades of blue ink around the edges to create a glow and a fade.

I used a little Stitched Label for my sentiment which is from the Winter Wreath set.

For some sparkle, I added Blue Lagoon jewels to the centres of the snowflakes.


1 comment:

  1. Oh what a stunning card Ardyth - fabulous stencilling and sponging!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.