Monday 2 September 2019

Poinsettia Joy


Good morning! It's almost back-to-school day here in Toronto, and I figured it was time for me to get back to card and video making!

Summer flew by as it always does, and it's been a while since I posted a video (although I have a number of them coming up in the next few weeks!)

This card was made with some older Essentials by Ellen products and some of the new Merry & Bright collection of products from Tonic Studios. Links are below.

I used some new Aqua Flow watercolour markers to create the watercolour look of this dramatic poinsettia. I was amazed at how easy it is to build up layers of colour, to create variation and interest, even with a limited number of markers!

Here's a video


click here to view in full size on YouTube.

1 comment:

  1. An amazing card Ardyth, and what great pens those are!! Love all the aprkle you added to it with the sprays
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.