Thursday 5 September 2019

Modern Poinsettia


Have you seen the new Altenew release? I was lucky enough to have a quick peek at it when I went to the Altenew Meet & Greet in Syracuse NY last weekend.

There are a number of must-haves in my opinion, and this Modern Poinsettia is one of them. I stamped the poinsettia in one corner of the panel, using my MISTI, and then simply turned the panel 180 degrees and stamped it again. I coloured them with a mixture of Altenew Artist Markers and Copic markers and added some Diamond Stickles for sparkle.

I've seen lots of inspiration with this set today, from the Altenew Design Team and I'm looking forward to playing with it some more!


The whole release is now available at Ellen Hutson.com, but I've linked my favourites below!




3 comments:

  1. What a dramatic card Ardyth - love the bold modern poinsettias, and how you have coloured them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The modern poinsettia stamp is gorgeous and your design looks fabulous. TFS xxx

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.