Saturday 21 September 2019

Garden Party Happy Birthday


Today I have a watercoloured card, using some new Tonic products.

I started by stamping the Flora Background stamp onto Ranger Watercolour Cardstock. This stamp is 6x8 so you can decide which area of the stamp you want on your card - such a nice way to have some options!

I used AquaFlow markers to colour the flowers and leaves, mixing purple, red and yellow on the flowers and aqua, teal and on the leaves. I went over the flowers with the Midas Touch aqua flow pen, which adds a subtle gold shimmer.

I used a Smooth Precision glue pen and adhered some Fiery Phoenix Circles to the flower centres.

The sentiment is from the Summer Flowers set, and I stamped it with Gina K Obsidian Amalgam ink, then trimmed it with a circle die and added a black circle mat before popping it up with foam tape.


1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Ardyth - love the gorgeous flower centres!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.