Sunday 22 September 2019

FS659 - Festive Wishes



Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper, JanTink. I have been inspired by her work since I started stamping over 13 years ago and I'm thrilled to play along this week!

I chose this card as my inspiration:


I focused on Jan's:
-holly theme
-colours
-sentiment banner

I changed
-only one holly
-less red

I started by blending teal, green and blue inks on a panel of white cardstock. I used the Lattice Background die to create a temporary stencil, and spritzed water through it to create the pattern on the ink blending. I trimmed that panel with the stitched rectangle die from Stitched Notes.

I blended some green ink on another panel, and cut the outline holly from that. I cut the solid holly leaves from white cardstock and used a glue pen to adhere them.

I coloured the berry with Copic markers. I used the curved die from Stacked Edges 1 for my sentiment strip.

For the sentiment itself, I had to get a little creative, and I grabbed 'Festive' from Pinata Party and 'wishes' from Everyday Greetings.



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card Ardyth - love the background and how you used the stencil to such great effect. A fabulous CASE
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.