Tuesday 20 August 2019

Pretty Pink Posh August Release - Scarecrow Hugs


The latest Pretty Pink Posh release is available now! Lots of new stencils, stamps, dies, gems and sequins to play with!



For this card, I used the Autumn Leaves stencil with 4 colours of ink and a turn technique. I placed the stencil on a panel of white cardstock and blended one colour of ink. Then I turned the stencil 90 degrees and blended the next colour, and again. And again. 4 turns in total, and I think it gives a fun, layered look, much like real autumn leaves (only less raking required here!)

I practiced my no-line colouring with Copics markers and this sweet scarecrow from Fall Signs and I used a portion of a sentiment from Bear Friends.

To create my shaker, I stacked about 7 of the Scalloped Circle frame dies, added acetate and then used the tiny orange star sequins (each pack comes with the 4 colours shown, and are limited in quantities and exclusive to the PPP Shop, so be sure to get them fast if you want them!)


4 comments:

  1. I just love seeing your cards. They always inspire me to try something similar. Thanks for the beautiful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ardyth... fabulous card! Am clicking through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! The little scarecrow is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Ardyth - love that gorgeous background. What an original way to use the stencil and yes, thankfully those leaves do not need raking :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.