Friday 5 July 2019

Rainbow Hello


Today, I've got a layered up die cut from Paper Rose, which is an Australian company that is carried in the Ellen Hutson Shop.

There are 3 dies that layer together to form this geometric circle pattern and I simply cut all 3 from white cardstock.

I adhered the first one directly to a white card base and then I masked and inkblended a rainbow of Catherine Pooler inks onto the middle one (Flirty Fuschia, Something Borrowed, Aquatini, Lime Rickey, Limoncello, Tiki Torch, Coral Cabana and Party Dress).

I left the top one white and glued it to the top. The bottom two layers have stitching on them (not visible here) to help guide placement of the next layer.

For my sentiment I cut and stacked 3 Essentials by Ellen Big Scripty Hello die cuts and then I added some Pretty Pink Posh jewels for a bit of sparkle.

I've made a few others with different colours and combinations of the 3 layering dies, and will show them over the next couple of weeks.


3 comments:

  1. Love Paper Rose dies - they are just that little bit different, and you have really made the most of this set Ardyth - this is gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ardyth! I love the colorful jewels nestled into the holes too! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.