Tuesday 7 May 2019

Urban Oasis - Catherine Pooler Designs Storybook Release


By now, you've heard that in Catherine Pooler's new release (available tonight for StampNation members and tomorrow for everyone else), there are 4 new ink colours. Rouge, Lemongrass, Sage and Queen for A Day form the Urban Oasis  - part of the Spa Collection.



To show you the new colours, I made the same card twice, first with the newest colours and then with Party Collection colours. I used the Bloomin' Happy stamp set - I just love that sentiment!

Photography and monitor differences make colours tricky sometimes, so here's my swatches of the new colours (direct to paper, along with my best match for Copic markers) compared with previously released colours.



No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.