Monday 6 May 2019

Congrats!


Today I have a pretty baby card using some new goodies from Pretty Pink Posh.

I started by cutting the Lattice die from white cardstock. When I ran it through my Gemini Jr, every single one of those diamonds simply fell right out of the die cut - no fuss at all!

I used my paper trimmer to remove 3 diagonal rows from the centre of the die and then adhered the two sides to a white cardbase.

I cut the new Congrats Script die 3 times from black cardstock and 1 time from silver sparkle cardstock, and stacked them all up using liquid glue, before gluing it to the cardbase.

Then I simply filled in some of the lattice with white diamonds, and some with a mix of gems from the new Berry Burst Jewel Mix.


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this Ardyth - love the white on white and the stunning way you have used the word die. the jewels are the perfect touch
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.