Saturday 13 April 2019

Pretty Pink Posh - Bold Butterflies SALE


It's the perfect time of the year for butterflies - and it's an even better time of year to have a sale on these Pretty Pink Posh Bold Butterflies (only at the Pretty Pink Posh store)!

I made a gate-fold card that is 4.25" square. I started with a piece of cardstock that was 4.25" by 8 1/2". I scored it at 2 1/8" from each end and then trimmed the edges with a straight scallop border die.

I cut a scallop circle frame and blended a rainbow of Catherine Pooler inks on it before cutting it in half and adhering one piece to each side of the card.

I cut 2 butterflies - one in black and one in white. I cut the black one in half and adhered one piece to each side of the card front. I blended ink onto the white one and then inlaid the pieces into the black outline.

For a special surprise, I blended the same rainbow of ink on the inside of the card, before stamping a sentiment from Cupcake Critters.

2 comments:

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.