Saturday 13 April 2019

FS636 - Happy Easter


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper, NanaDiana!

I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on:
-one 'person' with 3 animals
-square card
-large design element in top right corner

I changed:
-fewer layers
-no embellishment
-occasion

I started by inkblending my background. I cut a piece of score tape with a curve and lightly blended blue ink above and then green ink below. I stamped and die cut the bear, 3 chicks and the sun before colouring them with Copic markers.

I created my sentiment from two sentiments from BearWare 3.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun card Ardyth - love the bear cuddling the chick(s) - and the wonderful sun
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.