Thursday 21 March 2019

Catherine Pooler Designs Tropical Treasures Release Blog Hop


Today is the blog hop for the March Release from Catherine Pooler Designs. I'm not on the hop (details below), but I couldn't wait to share another card with you!

This one is SO simple. I stamped the Wild Thing background in Midnight ink on a white panel, and then used one of the small flowers from Be Wild to stamp over some of the dots, making them into flower centres.

I used one of the Be Wild flower dies to create a scalloped circle for my sentiment from One in a Million Mom and used a flower centre to stamp the dots in matching colours. I popped it up over a black strip of cardstock and put it all on a black cardbase.

Blog Hop List:




1 comment:

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.