Sunday 3 February 2019

FS626 - Happy Birthday, Friend


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper, Joyce (aka Cookielady01)

I chose this project as my inspiration:



I focused on Joyce's:
-grid layout
-botanical theme

I changed:
-technique (ink blending and stamping)
-season/colours
-added a sentiment

I created a mask with the MFT Horizontal Collage Cover Plate die and trimmed it to a square. I blended Catherine Pooler ink into each square, following a rainbow transition. I stamped a leafy branch stamp from Bold Blossoms into each square before removing the mask.

My sentiment was created by stamping 'Happy Birthday' from From Me to You and inlaying 'Friend' from Words for Friends.

Here's a video:



I used:

4 comments:

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.