Tuesday 8 January 2019

Pretty Pink Posh January Release - With Love



Today the January release from Pretty Pink Posh is available! It's full of fun new stamps, dies and embellishments and I've got lots of projects to show you in the next little while.

Today, I'm starting with this sweet and simple shaker card using the new With Love Shaker die.

I cut the die from white cardstock, and then coloured the sentiment and hearts and flowers with Copic markers, leaving the border white.

I inlaid the heart into an Oyster panel that had been edged with one of the Stitched Border 1 dies. See how the stitching and scallops match up so well? I love how the newest products work so well with previously-released products!

I created my shaker on a white card base and filled it with Sparkling Clear sequins to maximize the legibility of the sentiment.


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a gorgeous creation Ardyth - so pretty
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.