Saturday 12 January 2019

FS623 - Birthday Crown


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper Challenge, Lori (aka ArtzadoniStudio).

I chose this card as my inspiration:


I focused on Lori's:
-crown theme
-soft blended background
-script sentiment

I changed:
-die cuts instead of stamping
-added a shaker

I have been dying to make this crown since my Layered Tree dies arrived too late for Christmas! I used two of the dies cut from gold mirror cardstock to create my crown, and then added some of the new Party Mix Gems for sparkle.

I used the Stitched Notes dies to cut a white stitched rectangle panel, and then used a Scallop Circle die to create my shaker frame.

I blended Catherine Pooler Fiesta Blue ink on my cardbase and then filled the shaker with more of the gems.

I used the new Happy Birthday Script dies to create my sentiment.

Here's a quick, no-voice video:



I used:


1 comment:

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.