Saturday 17 November 2018

Inspired Boy Birthday Card


My nephew is having a birthday very soon and I was putting together his present today. He loves Naruto. Yeah, I didn't know either. So I googled it. This guy (top left) kept coming up so I made a graphic card that takes inspiration from his hair and headband.

I cut a freehand mask and blended Sauna, Tiara and Sand Castle ink all over the panel. Then I cut the headband with the curved Elegant Stitch Dot Edges die.

I still have this old, retired license plate die from MFT and I embossed the sentiment on it with Wow! Silver embossing powder.

Making cards for 11 year old boys is not an easy task, but I'm excited to give him this one. Hope he gets it! lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.