Sunday 18 November 2018

FS615 - Joy & Cheer


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper, Crystal (crykomara). I chose this card as my inspiration:




I focused on Crystal's:
-layout
-cute characters
-one larger word in sentiment
-frame
-floating elements

I changed:
-season
-framed my 3 characters instead of the panel
-size/shape of card
-hearts to snow

I started by cutting a 4x4 white panel with the Circle Trio Shaker Die-Namics. I laid the die off the edge and cut two on top and then one underneath.


I used the circles that were cut and stamped these little cuties from Snow Special, offsetting them and then coloured them with Copics.

I cut 3 frames and coloured them with matching Copics.

For my sentiment, I used one that came with the Snow Special set, but used a die cut Joy instead of the one that was part of the stamp.

I added magical 'snow' from Santa's Elves.

I used:

1 comment:

  1. so darling. i love the peek a boo style cards. nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.