Tuesday 13 November 2018

Happy Christmas


This card just makes me happy! I used some new goodies from the MFT November release to make this.

I started by die cutting the Christmas Tree Window (this month's Free with $60 purchase!) from a white panel and then trimming out the decorations to leave an empty tree outline:


Next, I cut the letters and then coloured them with Copic markers (2 shades each). I used the negative portion to help me line the letters up on the tree panel and glued them in place (except the ones over the tree)

I carefully removed the negative portion:


I put foam tape on the back of the tree panel and then I stuck it to a white cardbase. I cut teeny-tiny pieces of foam tape for the P, I, S & T, and popped them up directly on the cardbase.

Then I went to town with the Stickles - on the edges of the tree panel, on all the letters and on the star on top of three! 

I used:

1 comment:

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.