Saturday 10 November 2018

FS614 - Poinsettia Joy


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper Nicole (cnsteele). I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on Nicole's:
-textured background
-flowers
-gold die cut sentiment

I changed:
-season
-stamped flowers instead of embellishments
-no vellum
-technique

I stamped poinsettias on the background and embossed with gold embossing powder. I blended inks over the whole panel then added texture by spritzing with water and lifting with a paper towel.

I then painted over the poinsettias for more definition. I used Score tape and Wow glitter to add some sparkle and glued my gold sentiment letters to that.

Here's a video:



I used:

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I really like the glitter strip you added, along with the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ardyth - love your glitter strip, and the fabulous embossed die cut. Thanks for the video too :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.