Sunday 7 October 2018

Essentials by Ellen October Release - Holiday Shopper


Hooray! It's finally release day at Ellen Hutson! I've made a card that features one of the newest Leading Ladies by Brandi Kincaid - Holiday Shopper Lady (BookWorm Lady is the other one that is available today).

I created a busy, festive scene that puts the focus on our shopper lady, and I used the little add-on set Ugly Sweater Accessories to decorate the lady's sweater, bags, boxes and to make the strings of lights.

I used a border stamp from last month's Winterscapes to create fun edges around my scene.

Here's a video:


I used:


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. Love the leading ladies range, I'm an determined to get the three of love one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly...this is as good as it gets! what an amazing and creative card, so in love!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.