Saturday 8 September 2018

Muse 281 - Thank You


Here's my card for this week's Muse Card Club, where Anita gave us this neat inspiration:


I focused on Anita's:
-colours
-bold black
-silver accent
-clean and simple design

I stamped some solid flowers from Altenew, using Catherine Pooler inks (Sweet Sixteen, It's a Boy) and then overstamped with the smaller flower in the opposite colour, using my MISTI to line it up. I love how this ended up giving me 4 shades of blues and purples - kind of a nod to the ink blending that Anita did. I expected that combining them would result in only 1 additional colour - I think it's kind of neat that the shade is different depending on which ink was stamped first!

I chose a bold, graphic sentiment and stamped it with Midnight and added a strip of silver glitter cardstock to the bottom edge.

I used:


4 comments:

  1. Very nice clean and simple & color choices are wonderful! Thank you😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous result Ardyth - love the way the colours 'worked'.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Ardyth! I love the colours you achieved with the over stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cute and simple flower shapes, and fabulous colour creations too x

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.