Sunday 2 September 2018

FS604 - Thinking of You


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper, Nancy (Rowhouse Greetings).

I chose this card as my inspiration:


I focused on Nancy's:
-coneflowers
-layout

I changed:
-colouring technique
-position of sentiment
-fewer layers
-no doodled frame

I used one of my all-time favourite flower stamps and a no-line colouring technique with Copic markers and a white gel pen.  I love the autumn feel of these colurs and put the panel on a kraft cardbase to keep the card feeling warm.

Here's a video:



I used:

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Ardyth, and I loved the way you drew in the foliage.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.