Sunday 5 August 2018

EBE Leading Ladies - Medical Lady


The new Essentials by Ellen Leading Ladies are available now! I used the Medical Lady to create a scene in a vet's office.

The set includes two sentiments that work for cats and dogs, so clearly Brandi was thinking about how to make this Medical Lady work in all sorts of situations. I added some furry friends from the Dog Lady and Cat Lady sets that were released previously.

My background scene is very simple and used a Copic Multiliner and a ruler and that's about it.

I made another card that uses just the accessories from this set:


I stamped a cascade of medicine and coloured each pill with Copics. My background was created with 3 Gray Copics, just pouncing dots toward the corners, moving from lightest to darker markers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.