Saturday 2 June 2018

Muse Challenge #268 - Wonderful



This is my card for this week's Muse Card Club, where our Guest Muse, Sweety, gave us this pretty inspiration:


I focused on Sweety's:
-pink flower
-black sentiment
-gold accents

I used a faux-watercolouring technique and Zig Art & Graphic Twin Tip markers to colour my floral focal point. I coloured directly onto the stamps and then spritzed with water before stamping onto my watercolour cardstock. 

Here's a link to my video:


I used:



6 comments:

  1. wow ..so beautiful! You have put this wildflower stamp in my wishlist with your gorgeous cards !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is elegance personified. :) I love the 2 strips of glitter paper at the bottom of the card, which makes the card look detailed and so pretty. The glittery flower peeking under the main image is just perfect. :) Love your card Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous and classy CASE pf the original card Ardyth. Love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your cards and this one is especially gorgeous! I enjoyed the video...thanks for posting. Pink and orange is one of my favorite color combinations, in fact I just bought a dress for my daughter's shower in those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have to agree with Karen... I love your cards and how you can see the elements in the Muse card and use them differently... beautiful card with the offset gold under the flower so special

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.