Saturday 30 June 2018

EH June Color Trend Challenge - Enjoy


I've been playing around with Copics, Copic Reinkers and Blending solution this week, and I pulled out some colours for the current Ellen Hutson Color Trend Challenge:

Preview-full-Color Trend June Verdure


I started with a panel of Yupo paper and Copic markers. I scribbled them across the paper, in the order of the color palette. Then I got out an ink blending tool and a felt blender and applied Colorless Blender Solution.


I used the window die from Parcel Box die set to cut 3 panels, popped them up and offset them on the card. I finished with a sentiment from Zipper Panel and a little flower from Wild Garden with a yellow centre, like the daisies in the vases.

I used:   

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Ardyth - love how you have used the AI markers and blended them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous colour blending! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hardest thing with alcohol inks is knowing when to stop but the best thing about alcohol inks is that even when you stuff it up it still looks brilliant somewhere down the track whether you use a large piece or a small piece. Love the colour combination you got going there and the pieces on your card are very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.