Tuesday 8 May 2018

Catherine Pooler Designs - Hello!



Remember March, when Catherine released the beautiful butterfly set, Faithful Flutterings? Did you wish there were dies for those butterflies? So did I! And so did every member of the Creative Team, so we pestered Catherine (I mean asked nicely, of course!!) and here they are, available in the shop today, along with some other goodies! Yay!



Purple tape is all the rage right now, and Amodex "is a non-toxic, soap based, formula for on-the-spot cleaning in the home, at the office and on the road! Works on everything from oil-based to dye related stains including Sharpie, and other inks on all fabrics, leather, carpets, upholstery, flooring, counters, furniture, and more. As a non-toxic soap, Amodex is safe to use on skin for quick art clean-up from paints and inks! The applications for Amodex are limitless, without affecting color fastness!
The Amodex Ink and Stain Remover can remove all sorts of stains from your fabrics, surfaces, and skin
Effective on ballpoint, rollerball, whiteboard, permanent, and highlighter inks".

I understand that it will not remove the Midnight staining on your stamps, but it's great at getting it off your hands!

For my card, I used my favourite CP Ink rainbow to ink up the butterflies' wings with the solid layer on a white panel. I used two colours on each butterfly.

I used the die to cut them out and then stamped the bodies onto them.  

Next, I stamped each butterfly using the partial-wing layer with Versamark and sprinkled Wanderlust ep over and heat it up for some sparkle. 

Then I laid the butterflies back into the panel, backed on a black mat.  Here's a close up. Don't you love how it takes on the colours of the ink underneath it? 



I used:

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Ardyth - that ep certainly pack a visual punch the way it picks up the various colours
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.