Wednesday, 8 November 2017

Muse 241, MCV88, EH Mix it Up - Joy


I combined this week's Muse and the current Muse: ChristmasVisions challenges  as well as Ellen Hutson's Mix it Up with MFT Challenge to make this card.

Inspired by Anita (Muse):


I focused on Anita's:
-colours 
-white on white dimension

Instead of using an embossing folder, used die cuts to add some dimension. 

Also inspired by Cornelia (Muse: ChristmasVisions):


I focused on Cornelia's:
-green bottom with pops of red

I used:


11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love this beautiful CAS card!

Cat Craig said...

You are rocking it...even before I saw which challenges it was for I fell in love with it.

sentsue said...

Absolutely love this card. Great job on the challenges!

Neets B said...

I adore this, love the bold elements with the gentle fade of the green. Awesome creation for the two challenges x

shirley-bee said...

Stunning!

Kirsten said...

Awesome CAS card, Ardyth. Thanks for sharing.

Karren said...

Gorgeous! So striking and graphic!

Daria Z. said...

Ardyth, this is absolutely perfect! What a fabulous card.

Robyn Oliver said...

Once again Ardyth - a simply gorgeous card

Eliz Stewart said...

Brilliant card! as always....

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card, Ardyth! Great job combining all these challenges, too!