Tuesday 20 December 2016

CASology 229 - Toast


This week's CASology Cue Card is Toast!



It's almost New Year's, a perfect time for toasting, so I made a Happy New Year card. I used Papertrey's Keep It Simple: New Year and Neat & Tangled's Starburst die. These 'fireworks' add interest but no clutter to my clean white background.

Now it's your turn - I think this one's going to be especially fun! We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Be sure to check out the DT blogs for more inspiration:

6 comments:

  1. This is simply CAS genius. I have no more to say. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully festive. Love the interest you added with your dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love those stitched dies, new ones on me...your design tempts me to use my snowflake stamp again that I have used so much, but why not use what we love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your "take" on the key word Ardyth. Classic CAS perfection
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS and gorgeous, Ardyth! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.