Friday 12 June 2015

Muse 121 - Happy Birthday


This is my card for this week's Muse challenge where DT Member Michele has given us this lovely graphic card as inspiration:



I focused on Michele's bright clean feeling, her colour scheme and her use of a script and solid sentiment. I used my new MFT Build-able Blooms to make the navy blue flower (I stamped it in Adirondack Citrus on the panel to provide some 'leaves' around the die cut, which was stamped in SU Night of Navy - the centre is a Doodlebug sparkly enamel dot). My sentiment is from MFT's new Written in Watercolor set for my 'happy', and Altenew's Label Love for the 'birthday'.

15 comments:

  1. Love how clean this is and I really love these colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lime and navy, Ardyth ... I'd forgotten what a blissful combination they make! What a crisp, fresh and wonderful card ... the shimmery centre to the flower is a brilliant touch! Love it! Bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean ,crisp and your signature graphic style Ardyth...love it!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, so beautifully crisp and clean. The colours work so well together

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on Michele's card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is CAS gorgeousness, Ardyth! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Label this whole creation LOve, Ardyth! Do I love it... yes, yes I do! Sweet as only you can do...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the combination of lime and navy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Ardyth...it has everything I love about Michele's card and is so beautifully your bold style. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore this 'refreshing' color combo! Awesome mix of fonts and sweet wee glittered enamel dot :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. the color combo from the muse card was perfect for summer. your card is fresh and fun and as usual, crisp and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this elegant and striking CAS take on Michele's card Ardyth.
    You always think 'outside the box' - Love it. I think you inspired me with my card although it's a bit OTT! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! Love the colours, that big ol' "happy" and the sparkly dot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great take on the inspirational card Ardyth! I love the blue and green color combo. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful flower, and I love the blue and green color scheme.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.