Sunday 14 June 2015

MCV6 - Merry


This is my card for this week's Muse: ChristmasVisions challenge, where DT Member Chriss has given us this card for inspiration:



I focused on the clean feeling and the colour scheme. You may notice a similarity in layout to my Muse card for this week - I made them at the same time! lol!

I used an Ellen Hutson sentiment die and a Stamps of Life circle die to create my wreath.

I hope you'll get a chance to play along with us this week - the deadline is Wednesday at 8 am EDT. At that time you can vote for your 3 favourites (even if you didn't link up) and the results will be posted on Thursday at noon.

13 comments:

  1. So dang cute! The wreath makes me smile...probably because it reminds me of Smarties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CAS and clean and bold. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card Ardyth! I love this CAS with the inlaid Merry in such a pretty font, and Yes Geri, I thought of Smarties too before I saw your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a funky take, you make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, Ardyth ... crisp and clean and festive ... and yep, I thought of smarties too! Bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your wreath--it reminds me of Christmas colored m&m's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I like what Joyce said too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on Chriss's card Ardyth. It is fun and festive looking and I am loving those cool circle dies. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I'd call this an M & M wreath. It looks like their Christmas candies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.