Friday 23 January 2015

Muse 101 - Hearts in Blue


Marion's card for Muse this week is so pretty that I found it difficult not to just remake it!




I tried several different options, and ended up with this clean, graphic and playful card by using similar colours, the heart element (Simon Says Stamp heart dies) and my Creative Memories curvy cutter (retired). I skipped the heat embossing (I can never get my white embossing that clean!) and used negative cuts instead.

There's still time for you to play along - the deadline is Monday at 8 am EST. At that time you can vote for your 3 favourites until Tuesday morning at 8. Voting results will be posted on Tuesday at noon. Hope to see you there!

22 comments:

  1. Fabulous! You seem to come up with unique and stunning creations and very little stamping. Always amazing though. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK! I couldn't wait to see what you would come up with. LOVE your use of the negative space. Awesome and yes, great minds. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual you come up with something simple but totally stunning!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrifically graphic, as usual, Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire the way you can take a design and turn it entirely into your own style. You get right to the heart of the matter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Ardyth! Great interpretation of my card :) And I too own that Creative Memories curvy cutter! I haven't used mine in years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ardyth, this is Shut The Front Door! awesome!!!
    Hugs and keep smilin'...
    Sunshine Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply fabulous Ardyth, have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your take of the inspiration card Ardyth!! It is so pretty and I love the hearts cut out of the blue. Very crisp and clean! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crisp and fun and fabulous, Ardyth! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is graphic and wonderful. And, I have that Creative Memories curvy cutter. Never occurred to me to actually USE it! It looks modern and in style again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love this graphic take on the Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  13. An unusual, but very beautiful card. Great color and many significant two hearts. Beautiful card.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great take! The two curved sections of blue are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just when I thought you could never top the 'friend' card...you post this stunning display of simplicity, that flows effortlessly across the page!

    Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So simple ... yet so perfect ... adore this.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore your simplicity my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.