Saturday 29 November 2014

Muse 95 - Merry


Oh my, what a week! It's been busy around here and I'm sure you're busy too - we're almost to December!

Here's my take on this week's Muse challenge where we have been giving this beautiful seasonal inspiration by Guest Muse Caroline:




I went very clean and graphic, with a bit of bling for festivity! I focused on the colours and the placement of the black element on the card. I die cut the "Merry" from Ellen Hutson in black and then embossed it in clear for some shine.

There's still a bit of time to play along - the deadline is Monday morning at 8 am. Voting starts at that time and continues until Tuesday morning at 8. Results will be posted at noon on Tuesday. Hope to see you there!


10 comments:

  1. I'm hoping, if I hang around you and your blog long enough, that your fab style will rub off, Ardyth... this is gorgeous!!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ardyth. What - no tag?? ;-)
    Love you fabulous, bold style - with just the right amount of bling.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - so simple yet quite effective. I love the glossy word die and the red accents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gloss on the merry, Ardyth ... perfect with the shiny bling! Graphic gorgeousness! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bit of bling. The glossy "Merry" nicely pops. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be still my rapidly beating, graphic design lovin' heart! THIS. IS. FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another graphic beauty, Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the inspiration card. Your beautiful graphic designs never fail to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Ardyth, this card is just beautiful! I love how you design your cards and wish my mind worked like yours! lol I love your take on the inspiration photo. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors and the sprinkling of gems!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.