Friday 28 November 2014

FFC45 - Mid-challenge Inspiration


This is a reminder that there are only 5 more days to play along with Festive Friday for 2014! That's right, the final challenge will close at midnight, Wednesday, December 3. Then we'll have a break until the new year.

Here's the inspiration:


I focused on the colours - using Mellow Moss and Raspberry Fizz ink, along with White and Stone cardstock. I used 3 Creatiate stamps to form a tree shape. The gold stars are actually off-cuts from the centres of some snowflakes I used on another project.

I hope you'll get a chance to play along with us!

9 comments:

  1. Love how you let the sentiment do the talking Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ardyth every now and then, well whenever I visit your blog--I gasp! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the inspiration photo Ardyth! The colors are beautiful and the love the stars scattered. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, perfectly CAS, and gorgeous to boot!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection in CAS design, Ardyth! I LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing...
    Hugs,
    Sunshine Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Ardyth ... simple, styish, gorgeous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sentiments are definitely the 'stars' of the show! But, I'm also really, REALLY loving the white on stone combo!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.