Link up to Bev's birthday party here.
The leaves haven't starting turning here yet, but they will (my favourite time of year!!). We have a gorgeous fall inspiration for you for Card Concept #19!
To make my Clean & Graphic card, I used my favourite Inkadinkado thanks and a graphic leaf from Paper Smooches "Gently Seasoned". I love the stained glass look of it - especially when you leave one of the spaces white.
On another note, this will be my last post for the Card Concept - as you know I have lots of DT commitments and am also busy with two growing kids and their (and my) activities, so after giving it a lot of thought, I knew that I needed to cut back.
It's been such an honour to work with such talented ladies and I want to say a special thank you to Lesley, who asked me to be on the DT as well as to Tracey, who is the DT co-ordinator and to wish the whole Card Concept team all the very best!
Now it's your turn - I can't wait to see what you come up with!
- Use the Challenge to create a card.
- Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
- Explain in your post which style you used.
- Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
- Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
This challenge will end on Monday, September 29 at 3 pm EDT.