Time for lucky challenge #13 at The Card Concept! The theme for this challenge is Oh, Baby - make a baby-themed card.
I focused on the baby buggy cookie to create my Clean & Graphic Card. Simple colour blocking and a bit of texture (just a bit) keep this card feeling very clean. I used a Clearly Besotted die and a little heart punch as well as my MFT Grosgrain texture plate.
Coincidentally, my baby boy was born on this day, 15 years ago! Seems like yesterday! Happy Birthday, Struan!
- Use the Challenge to create a card.
- Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
- Explain in your post which style you used.
- Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
- Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
This challenge will end on Monday, July 7 at 3 pm EDT.