It's my turn to host One Layer Wednesday! A couple of weeks ago, I enjoyed Heather's one colour, one stamp, one sentiment challenge so much I decided to do something similar. I called it Paintchip, and the idea is to choose one colour and use as many shades of it as you can on your card. You can use a different, neutral colour for your sentiment if you want.
I went quite literal and made my card look a little like a paintchip by stamping the rectangles of blue ink before stamping the MFT Max Alpha letters in matching colours. But you can use your imagination and go in which ever direction you choose!
1. Create a one layer card. This is defined as a single layer of cardstock folded in half. No other layers allowed.
2. Create a card that uses only one colour, but in as many shades as you like. You can use a neutral colour for your sentiment if you want.
3. Remember to keep embellishments to a minimum and NO ADDITIONAL LAYERS of cardstock.
4. Post your card online and link it to the InLinkz button in the sidebar. If you link to your blog, please link to the specific post, not your blog's main page.
5. Have Fun!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!