Friday 6 April 2012

RIC #9, FTL #184

This week's Runway Inspired Challenge manages to be springy, even though it's from a fall collection:



And this week's Fall-to Layout from Clean and Simple Stamping is also very springy:



I went way back to an old background stamp from Stampin' Up, and stamped it only on the left side of the card:



I had an internal struggle about how much green to put in, but now that I see it under both of the inspirations, I'm pretty happy with it. And I love how the sparkle showed up in the photo (although I've learned a lot about my camera and Picasa since I started blogging, I'm still an unpredictable photographer!)


Supplies:
Stamp: Stampin' Up! Dots and Daisies, unknown daisy for banner
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Spellbinders banner die, stickles, copic markers

5 comments:

  1. I love it ~ I also still have that stamp. You really captured this inspiration with your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right..that Fall look is quite springy! I love how you were inspired on your card...the simple sentiment flag looks great over your stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops..I forgot to add...thanks for playing along with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Love the clean and simple look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have that stamp in my stash somewhere and I really love the way you used it here! Such a fabulous way to interpret both challenges. I'm so glad you played along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.