Sunday 8 April 2012

Inspiration Challenge 331

This week's inspiration challenge is a clothing shop - Soul-Flower. So many patterns and colours - it was hard to choose, but I managed to keep it down to two this week!

For my first one, as usual, I chose the horse inspiration (it may take a second to see the horses!)


Here's my extremely simple card, using one of my latest new stamps:



Second, I chose this hat:


Love the bright colours on the white background, and decided to make a Mother's Day card:




Supplies:
Horses
Stamp: First Nations Thundering Herd  by cre8it!
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: White embossing powder

Mother's Day
Stamps: SU! Big Pieces, Lawn Fawn Harold Alphabet
Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, Avocado
Ink: Garden Green, Melon Mambo, Summer Sunshine, Only Orange
Accessories: Doodlebug clear gem


1 comment:

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.