Monday 16 April 2012

Featured Stamper 271, ShellieD and WMS 93

We've had a busy Sunday, so not as much time as I would like to play along with this week's Featured Stamper challenge.

The first card I chose made me want to try to make these colourful hearts:





The second card I chose because I love green and black together and I LOVE those doodled circles around the heart:



I made mine to also qualify for this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge:





I notice in the photo that my Pear Tart ink ALMOST matches the Sour Apple cardstock. This is exactly why Stampin' Up! is so great - the whole matchy-matchy thing with inks, cardstock and accessories!

Supplies:
Heart
Stamp: Papertrey Ink
Paper: Whisper White, Cool Caribbean
Ink: Versamark, various Distress inks
Accessories: Clear embossing powder, Heart nestability, Red pearl pen


i love you forever
Stamps: Waltzingmouse (Say it loud, Celtic Heritage)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Sour Apple, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Pear Tart, Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories: MS border punch, circle nestabilities, MFT spiro-die

8 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and love it!! You make AWESOME cards and are very inspiring:-) I have put you in my favorites and will visit frequently! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are so pretty , fresh and clean! Love the look of the last one CAS with great colors, love that SU green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours,, clean, simple and beautiful :)-Aneta-

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are both super sweet, I adore the black and green card...have a great day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the best CAS style, Ardyth! I just love the rainbow heart with the little pearls. That's some excellent masking right there! Your WMS sketch card is so fresh in those colors with the gorgeous POP of green...awesome pairing of die cuts and image, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the contrast of colors here!!! Love that heart card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your take on the sketch this week! Super example of CAS at its finest! Thanks for playing along with WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your cards!!! Your take on CAS cards is refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.