Tuesday, 20 December 2016

CASology 229 - Toast


This week's CASology Cue Card is Toast!



It's almost New Year's, a perfect time for toasting, so I made a Happy New Year card. I used Papertrey's Keep It Simple: New Year and Neat & Tangled's Starburst die. These 'fireworks' add interest but no clutter to my clean white background.

Now it's your turn - I think this one's going to be especially fun! We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Be sure to check out the DT blogs for more inspiration:

6 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this! So perfect!!!

Melissa said...

This is simply CAS genius. I have no more to say. ;)

Joyce said...

Wonderfully festive. Love the interest you added with your dies.

sandie said...

Wow I love those stitched dies, new ones on me...your design tempts me to use my snowflake stamp again that I have used so much, but why not use what we love!

Maxine D said...

Love your "take" on the key word Ardyth. Classic CAS perfection
Blessings
Maxine

Anita in France said...

CAS and gorgeous, Ardyth! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)