Sunday, 14 June 2015

MCV6 - Merry


This is my card for this week's Muse: ChristmasVisions challenge, where DT Member Chriss has given us this card for inspiration:



I focused on the clean feeling and the colour scheme. You may notice a similarity in layout to my Muse card for this week - I made them at the same time! lol!

I used an Ellen Hutson sentiment die and a Stamps of Life circle die to create my wreath.

I hope you'll get a chance to play along with us this week - the deadline is Wednesday at 8 am EDT. At that time you can vote for your 3 favourites (even if you didn't link up) and the results will be posted on Thursday at noon.

13 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Great one Ardyth.

Geri said...

So dang cute! The wreath makes me smile...probably because it reminds me of Smarties!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Super CAS and clean and bold. Love it.

Chriss Blagrave said...

Terrific card Ardyth! I love this CAS with the inlaid Merry in such a pretty font, and Yes Geri, I thought of Smarties too before I saw your comment :)

sandie said...

Such a funky take, you make it look so easy!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Anita in France said...

Brilliant, Ardyth ... crisp and clean and festive ... and yep, I thought of smarties too! Bisous, Anita :)

Joyce said...

Love your wreath--it reminds me of Christmas colored m&m's

Marybeth said...

Love it! I like what Joyce said too!

Brenda said...

Love your take on Chriss's card Ardyth. It is fun and festive looking and I am loving those cool circle dies. Hugs, Brenda

Kim Heggins said...

This is just fabulous!

Bobby said...

I think I'd call this an M & M wreath. It looks like their Christmas candies.

Lisa said...

Super cute!